Medicare drug plan consumer ratings
Part D Medicare Plan Ratings, Reviews and Forums

Medicare drug plan ratingsMedicare drug plan ratingsMedicare drug plan ratingsMedicare drug plan forums

All Forums -> Medicare

WELLCARE DRUG PLAN
  Search In:           

koyotekkyle
    California

Post Date: 7/13/2012 1:19:58 PM
Stay away from WELLCARE. They are not caring and not competent. They have been very difficult to deal with! I have been terminated by them, although they got my payment and they refuse to reinstate me. OFF ALL THE COMPANIES I HAVE DEALT WITH, THEY ARE THE WORST. I write checks to 5 insurance companies and was even in the insurance business for over 30 years. and seldom have I had to deal with such an uncaring company
Beckie
    chicago
Post Date: 2/5/2013 5:11:58 PM
I am having the same sort of experience with WELLCARE that you are describing. How on earth can this company be recommended? I followed the recommendation of EPIC of New York when they suggested WELLCARE would be a good fit for my elderly Aunt. Shame on them. Wellcare owes her estate for a month paid in advance and they have been stonewalling for 5 months. I have been" disconnected" several times and put on hold for 30 minutes. Today I am waiting for a "promised" call to resolve the missing money.

Home   Plans & Ratings   PharmacyChecker Blog   Rate Your Plan   Forums   About Us   Contact Us   News   Login

©2014 MedicareDrugPlans.com

This site contains consumer research and information related to Medicare drug plans and is independently developed and operated by PharmacyChecker.com. It is not associated with, endorsed or authorized by any part of the U.S. government. If you would like the official government website for Medicare, visit www.medicare.gov.