Medicare drug plan consumer ratings
Part D Medicare Plan Ratings, Reviews and Forums

Medicare drug plan ratingsMedicare drug plan ratingsMedicare drug plan ratingsMedicare drug plan forums

All Forums -> Medicare

Best Med. Part D plans for kidney transplant patient under 65yrs old
  Search In:           

redfoxmom
    Rockford, Illinois

Post Date: 8/12/2011 2:24:23 PM
I'm just applying for Medicare in preparation for my kidney transplant and need to also apply for a Part D plan and a Medicare Supplement. Getting a lot of information thrown at me that I'm expected to figure out for myself. Any post-transplant patients out there that can advise which insurance company is appropriate to people under 65 in my situation to cover the expensive prescriptions I'm going to have? Blue Cross of Illinois tells me their supplement is $296/mo. + $87/mo. for Part D.
Same boat59
    West Palm Beach, Fl.
Post Date: 8/29/2011 2:39:14 PM
On the Humana-Medicaid.com page they list a section on transplant services. Be aware however, under the Health Resources drop-down box for " Support for Humana Members", their is a disclaimer that needs to be read. Same boat 59 West Palm Beach, Fl.

Home   Plans & Ratings   PharmacyChecker Blog   Rate Your Plan   Forums   About Us   Contact Us   News   Login

©2014 MedicareDrugPlans.com

This site contains consumer research and information related to Medicare drug plans and is independently developed and operated by PharmacyChecker.com. It is not associated with, endorsed or authorized by any part of the U.S. government. If you would like the official government website for Medicare, visit www.medicare.gov.