Medicare drug plan consumer ratings
Part D Medicare Plan Ratings, Reviews and Forums - NOW UPDATED FOR 2018

Medicare drug plan ratingsMedicare drug plan ratingsMedicare drug plan ratingsMedicare drug plan forums

All Forums -> Mail / Online Pharmacy

RemedyRx - Literally a LIFE SAVER! Saved thousands on meds!
  Search In:           

Blb48661
    Detroit

Post Date: 10/24/2017 4:59:26 PM
I'm not sure if many people know about this service, but I use it to order my grandma's prescriptions for her at a 90% discount.

The service is called "Remedy Rx" and what they basically do is shop around for the cheapest price possible for your name brand prescriptions. Most of them come from Canada, but they are the EXACT SAME medications as they sell here in the US. Same manufacturer and everything.

My grandmother was paying over $1200 for a 90 day supply ($400 a month) for her Eliquis and now she gets a 3 month supply for $450 ($150 a month). This company has literally saved her life, as she was going to stop taking the meds altogether so she could afford to eat.

Their phone number is (810) 512-2334 or you can email them at RemedyRxQuotes@gmail.com

Home   Plans & Ratings   PharmacyChecker Blog   Rate Your Plan   Forums   About Us   Contact Us   News   Login

©2017 MedicareDrugPlans.com

This site contains consumer research and information related to Medicare drug plans and is independently developed and operated by PharmacyChecker.com. It is not associated with, endorsed or authorized by any part of the U.S. government. If you would like the official government website for Medicare, visit www.medicare.gov.