Medicare drug plan consumer ratings
Part D Medicare Plan Ratings, Reviews and Forums

Medicare drug plan ratingsMedicare drug plan ratingsMedicare drug plan ratingsMedicare drug plan forums

All Forums -> Medicare

healthnet orange?
  Search In:           

bcraigdog

Post Date: 6/13/2008 2:25:59 PM
huh?..............i am brand new to medicare........by the time i found out about part d for prescriptions, medicare had already signed me up for healthnet orange, option 1. huh? what is it? where can i find more about it? the person at medicare 800# could only tell me what they signed me up for and this web site. any help out there? anything would be apreciated.
Lroy
    Springfield, Oregon
Post Date: 6/23/2008 5:54:06 PM
Here's the web information for Healthnet Orange - copy and paste into your browser. Once there you can click on plan formulary under General Information to look up your drugs.

http://www.medicare.gov/MPDPF/Shared/Include/DataSection/Results/BasicPlanInfo.asp?version=default&browser=IE%7C7%7CWinXP&language=English&ViewType=Public&MAPDYear=2008&PDPYear=2008&county=41039%7CLANE&Plan=S5678%7C006%7C%7CPDP%7C%7C&DefaultContractYear=2008&comingfrom=ListPlanByState&State=OR%7COregon&StyleChoice_Size=0&ScreenReader=False&PrinterFriendly=False&JavaScriptOn=True

Home   Plans & Ratings   PharmacyChecker Blog   Rate Your Plan   Forums   About Us   Contact Us   News   Login

©2014 MedicareDrugPlans.com

This site contains consumer research and information related to Medicare drug plans and is independently developed and operated by PharmacyChecker.com. It is not associated with, endorsed or authorized by any part of the U.S. government. If you would like the official government website for Medicare, visit www.medicare.gov.